Tuesday, October 10, 2006

see?

I just checked site meter and saw that someone has actually been reading my blog! Of course this may have been my husband spying on me to see if I write anything bad about him, which of course I would never ever do.
I took some pictures of the finished sweater yesterday:



As you'll probably be able to tell, I haven't taken many pictures of myself lately, so they came out a bit odd, but you get the idea. I'm very pleased with my work. The only thing I don't like very much is that although the yarn is soft to the touch, the collar is a bit scratchy, so I'll have to remind myself not to knit any high collar sweaters in wool anymore. I think it probably was the 42% of kidmohair that did it.
The yarn I used is "Pearl" by Lang yarns. I like Lang yarns so far, I like the quality of their yarns and the colours. The price range isn't bad either.

I'll end this post with a picture that I took last weekend. A friend came over to help with some jobs around the house and he brought his children along. I took my two girls and his two sons to our local zoo (which we are very fortunate to have) and we had a very good time. It's a small zoo which has mainly small animals. It's set up more like a park than a zoo and we love to go there for a few hours on weekends. As you can see the weather was great and we had a new arrival: the cheetahs that we had been promised for a long time are finally here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home